5 Compelling Reasons Your Company Needs a Business Finance Consultant to Obtain Capital
As the owner of a company the task of obtaining capital for your business can be quite intimidating. The reason most businesses are unsuccessful because they don’t have the slightest clue where to begin in the funding process. This is why seeking expert assistance is so important. Here are 5 compelling reasons your company needs a Cash Flow Strategist to obtain Capital.
1. Out of the 7 million businesses who apply for funding each year, 5.6 million don’t qualify at banks.
2. The Small Business Administration reports that 97% of business loan applications fail.
3. 80% of businesses fail in the first 5 years due to lack of capital
4. Lenders are placing more emphasis on business credit scores. The business MUST have three separat business credit scores.
5. Attempting to obtain business financing using personal credit can severely limit the amount of capital available to the business.
This is why many business owners turn to a Business Finance Consultant to help them create a funding plan, establish their business credit and navigate the business funding maze.
Shameca Tankerson, is a Speaker, Trainer, Author, and Cash Flow Success Mentor to entrepreneurs and service professionals. Using a proven system, she opens a candid dialogue about money that teaches her clients how to breakthrough to their next income level and expand into a cash flowing business with a new collaborative business model that is liberating, Inspiring and Powerful. To Get your F.R.E.E. “Spark Your Cash Flow Financial Success Kit” – Making Room For Money: 5 Financial Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make That Sabotage Their Cash Flow (And How To Avoid Them). Visit: http://www.MakingRoomForMoney.com
Posted on January 25, 2011, in Business Credit, Business Finance, Business Management and tagged banking & finance, business credit, business financing, commercial credit builder, credit savvy CEO, cvwbc, iewbc, SBA loans, SCORE, shameca, shameca tankerson, small business loans. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.